Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The promoter is Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at Bacardi-Martini Ltd, 12 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1QN (“Promoter”).
- The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.)
- For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at email@example.com
- Starting date: 09:00am (UK time) on 6th November 2023.
- Closing date: 23:59pm (UK time) on 19th November 2023.
- Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
- This Competition (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
- The following may not enter or win a prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members, and (c) employees of any company active in the alcoholic beverage sector (and their first and second degree family members).
How to enter
- To take part in this Promotion entrants must complete the competition sign up form on Facebook or Instagram.
- Entrants will need to do the following before the Closing Date:
- Fill out the sign up form, inputting their first name, last name, email, date of birth and country.
- Tick to confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by Bombay Sapphire Distillery’s Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary, but entrants will need access to the internet and a Facebook/Instagram account in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to reward the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
- Entries must not be made in bulk, [through multiple Facebook accounts] or multiple entries in a single day or through agents or third parties.
- Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
- One winner will be drawn at random (in the presence of an independent adjudicator) from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The winner(s) will be notified within 14 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time using the contact details provided in the order form. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
- The winner(s) must provide a suitable delivery address that is not a PO box within 2 days of being contacted and notified. The Prize will be delivered by 7 days after order date. There must be someone 18 years or older at the delivery address to sign for the Prize.
- Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is a 70cl bottle of Aberfeldy Single Cask from the distillery shop self-fill cask. The Winner can choose to be sent a pre-filled bottle by courier, or if preferred, visit Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery to hand-fill the bottle themselves. Should the winner choose to hand-fill the bottle at Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, the Promoter will not be liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with a visit to the Distillery, including but not limited to: transport, accommodation, meals and refreshments. The Winner must redeem the prize within 6 months from the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Details of winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to the prize or the way in which they can be used;
- problems with the dispatch of prize such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient);
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
- [Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook OR Instagram. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook OR Instagram bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrant hereby release Facebook OR Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. Entrants understand that the information they submit in connection with this Promotion is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook, Instagram OR Twitter.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry [or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited]) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Personal details and publicity
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if they are a prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video and voice (“Image”) for advertising, publicity and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, a winner’s acceptance of a prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their Image, and the winner shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard. A winner may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Promotion.
Promoter’s intellectual property
- All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promoter’s Facebook page, the Promotion Application, and our materials published on them excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
- The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
- All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.